Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A little bit disappointed...



Okay its just the beginning of the season, but what I've seen so far is, that the Celtics looses their best game against the very strong Suns. K.G. got an "in your face" Slam of Stoudamire, unable to answer this provocation - Amare poses the typical Garnett-pose "slam on his own breast" and definitely is the winner of this game, even though Garnetts good game... Okay, K.G. isn't 100%, but its just disappointing, watching your favorite Player getting screwed by such an arrogant guy like Amare is...

About the games they won: most of them were easy and the veterans rested in the 4th quarter, laughing and joking but I guess that will be change soon, you've seen it in the Suns-Game. I don't want to watch such terrible games like they played in New Jersey... Thats just the reason why I post the disgrace above.... (I hope he gives Amare an answer in the next game...)

BTW: The Suns impressed me - they had a tremendous road trip! *RESPECT* ... and the dunk on K.G. is maybe the answer of this one:
Kevin Garnett dunks on Amare (Feb 22, 2008) *LoL*

0 comments: