Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SI interviews Rondo

He talks about, that he has gained strength and improved his skills through reaching a higher experience level. He is still learning but never shy about to voice his opinion. Every Man wants from him to increase his leadership - he accept that and wants to pay attention on it. He loves to skate and can imagine to play for another team but would love to stay in boston. At the end he says that the team, esp. the veterans need to stay healthy. Read the full article: Rondo retains confident style amid Boston roster filled with superstars





My opinion about Rondo: He is now one of the best PGs in the league and a big part on the floor - I hope he can handle Sheed and grows up to an all star - where a guy like him should be
. His major talent is rebounding the ball instead of only assisting other team players. I love watching his Highlight-Dunks and his fury flash walk to the Basket! I guess Danny is really happy to have him and will not trade him if there are no conflicts coming up next season. For me I love to see games where a guy makes a triple double - he is such a guy and thats the way how he impress me most! Go on Mr. Triple Double

0 comments: